The FirstBank Naira MasterCard is an international debit card, denominated in Naira. It is linked to your Naira Savings or Current account.
Your Naira MasterCard enables you carry out transactions anywhere in the world while your Naira account is debited.
Firstbank Naira Mastercard is Secured by Chip & PIN technology, has a daily POS transaction limit of N2,500,000 for current account and N500,000 for savings account.
So, what are the benefits of using this unique naira mastercard?
1. No need to source for foreign exchange, as transactions are debited directly to your Naira Current or Savings account.
2. Accepted internationally, wherever the MasterCard logo is displayed.
3. It is an EMV card with enhanced security that ensures safety of your funds and transactions.
4. It enables you to spend Naira wherever you go in the world.
5. It is Accepted across multiple channels – ATM, POS, Web, e.t.c.
6. Reduced cost of cash transactions and risk associated with cash.
7. Provides extra protection for Web based transactions with “SecureCode” for International web purchases and “Safetoken” for local web transactions.
8. Enjoys discounts targeted at MasterCard cardholders. This is an exclusive collection of discounts curated for MasterCard cardholders to live unique moments in their favorite cities and places. Please visit the pricelessafrica.com / download the Priceless Africa Mobile App and carry the program’s benefits wherever you go.
9. Make payment with your FirstBank Card and enjoy amazing offers at these locations (Sheraton Hotel Ikeja, Lagos, Four Points by Sheraton Lekki, Lagos, Sheraton Hotel FCT Abuja, Le Méridien Ibom Hotel & Golf Resort, Uyo and Le Meridien Ogeyi Place, Port Harcourt)
……Room discount of 25% off rack rate
……Complementary Wifi access and use of hotel gym facilities
……10% discount on food and beverages
……10% discount at Four Points by Sheraton Spa treatment and services
Visit any of the 5 locations or email:firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you enjoyed reading the above post. How about helping us share the information to your fans and friends on social media? Meanwhile, you can rely on us daily for the latest and relevant free forex trading signals, free forex trading market news, free forex trading technical levels, weekly Pool draws, latest news from Nigeria and the world, educational articles and quality academic information, insurance news and scientific knowledge.
Do you need a classical ORGANIST or an excellent music teacher? CALL Fabian on 08033983034 or email him at email@example.com
Follow us on twitter @newsbeatportal
Engage #SantexTech today to build & install inverters, training on inverters & other electronic designs, projects/kits. Call 08039574535
Click to join Talk Nigeria Today, a group where hot, controversial, and breathtaking issues are brainstormed upon.