The FirstBank Naira MasterCard is an international debit card, denominated in Naira. It is linked to your Naira Savings or Current account.
Your Naira MasterCard enables you carry out transactions anywhere in the world while your Naira account is debited.
So, what are the top features of Firstbank mastercard that makes it unique?
1. Secured by Chip & PIN technology
2. ATM Withdrawal (Daily) limit: Domestic – N150,000.00 and International – $300.00
3. Daily POS transaction limit of N2,500,000 for current account and N500,000 for savings account (domestic and international).
4. Daily web transaction limit N1,000,000.
5. POS/Web limit increase available upon request
6. Card validity period of 3 years
To obtain your First Bank Naira MasterCard today, all you have to do is simple.
You have to complete an application form from any of their branches or download a form from their website, fill and submit at any of the branches nearest to you.
If you need current information on the forex market in nigeria and Authentic Pool information, then consider visiting this site again.
Nomie Autos Bonanza: get 30% discount on any car you buy; hurry, offer exists while stock lasts.
Follow us on twitter @newsbeatportal
Engage #SantexTech today to build & install inverters, training on inverters & other electronic designs, projects/kits. Call 08039574535
Click to join Talk Nigeria Today, a group where hot, controversial, and breathtaking issues are brainstormed upon.