The FirstBank Naira MasterCard is an international debit card, denominated in Naira. It is linked to your Naira Savings or Current account.
Your Naira MasterCard enables you carry out transactions anywhere in the world while your Naira account is debited.
So, what are the top features of Firstbank mastercard that makes it unique?
1. Secured by Chip & PIN technology
2. ATM Withdrawal (Daily) limit: Domestic – N150,000.00 and International – $300.00
3. Daily POS transaction limit of N2,500,000 for current account and N500,000 for savings account (domestic and international).
4. Daily web transaction limit N1,000,000.
5. POS/Web limit increase available upon request
6. Card validity period of 3 years
To obtain your First Bank Naira MasterCard today, all you have to do is simple.
You have to complete an application form from any of their branches or download a form from their website, fill and submit at any of the branches nearest to you.
We hope you enjoyed reading the above post. How about helping us share the information to your fans and friends on social media? Meanwhile, you can rely on us daily for the latest and relevant free forex trading signals, free forex trading market news, free forex trading technical levels, weekly Pool draws, latest news from Nigeria and the world, educational articles and quality academic information, insurance news and scientific knowledge.
Do you need a classical ORGANIST or an excellent music teacher? CALL Fabian on 08033983034 or email him at email@example.com
Follow us on twitter @newsbeatportal
Engage #SantexTech today to build & install inverters, training on inverters & other electronic designs, projects/kits. Call 08039574535
Click to join Talk Nigeria Today, a group where hot, controversial, and breathtaking issues are brainstormed upon.