This information was issued by the Cyber Cell Police. Thus, it is WORTH READING FOR YOUR MONEY SAFETY!!!
The question remains: how can your bank account with internet banking facility be hacked?
Here are the Eight ways your internet banking account can be hacked.
1. Hacker accesses your name and date of birth from Facebook.
2. With these details he goes to the IncomeTax site and updates them. From there he obtains the pin card and mobile numbers.
3. Then he gets a duplicate pin card made.
4. After this he lodges a mobile theft complaint in a police station.
5. With the duplicate pin card he gets another sim card from the mobile company.
6. Through internet banking he is now ready to access your account.
7. He goes to the site and uses the forgot my password option.
8. Now he easily gets past other options and gets the Internet banking pin on his simcard.
All those who used Net Banking are requested to edit Facebook profile and delete the birth date and mobile No as a safety measure.
Do share this information to your contacts and remember to also share with your friends. Help someone be safe.
We hope you enjoyed reading the above post. How about helping us share the information to your fans and friends on social media? Meanwhile, you can rely on us daily for the latest and relevant free forex trading signals, free forex trading market news, free forex trading technical levels, weekly Pool draws, latest news from Nigeria and the world, educational articles and quality academic information, insurance news and scientific knowledge.
Do you need a classical ORGANIST or an excellent music teacher? CALL Fabian on 08033983034 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on twitter @newsbeatportal
Engage #SantexTech today to build & install inverters, training on inverters & other electronic designs, projects/kits. Call 08039574535
Click to join Talk Nigeria Today, a group where hot, controversial, and breathtaking issues are brainstormed upon.