The word *”ABERRATION”* *means “forbidden”*. Liturgical Aberration means signs and actions that are forbidden within the course of the Liturgy.
1. Praying in front of Marian Grotto and Blessed Sacrament and afterwards, going to the chapel to pray again.
2. Not right to greet a Priest before mass especially morning mass.
3. It is right to bow before taking Holy Communion.
4. It is wrong to call some ones name at confession.
5. Fast before receiving Holy Communion. (At least one hour).
If you need current information on the forex market in nigeria and Authentic Pool information, then consider visiting this site again.
Nomie Autos Bonanza: get 30% discount on any car you buy; hurry, offer exists while stock lasts.
Follow us on twitter @newsbeatportal
Engage #SantexTech today to build & install inverters, training on inverters & other electronic designs, projects/kits. Call 08039574535
Click to join Talk Nigeria Today, a group where hot, controversial, and breathtaking issues are brainstormed upon.