The word *”ABERRATION”* *means “forbidden”*. Liturgical Aberration means signs and actions that are forbidden within the course of the Liturgy.
1. Praying in front of Marian Grotto and Blessed Sacrament and afterwards, going to the chapel to pray again.
2. Not right to greet a Priest before mass especially morning mass.
3. It is right to bow before taking Holy Communion.
4. It is wrong to call some ones name at confession.
5. Fast before receiving Holy Communion. (At least one hour).
We hope you enjoyed reading the above post. How about helping us share the information to your fans and friends on social media? Meanwhile, you can rely on us daily for the latest and relevant free forex trading signals, free forex trading market news, free forex trading technical levels, weekly Pool draws, latest news from Nigeria and the world, educational articles and quality academic information, insurance news and scientific knowledge.
Do you need a classical ORGANIST or an excellent music teacher? CALL Fabian on 08033983034 or email him at email@example.com
Follow us on twitter @newsbeatportal
Engage #SantexTech today to build & install inverters, training on inverters & other electronic designs, projects/kits. Call 08039574535
Click to join Talk Nigeria Today, a group where hot, controversial, and breathtaking issues are brainstormed upon.