Registration fee is N10,000.
Call John Paul today to register.
Join Newsbeatportal school of Poolology.
The word *”ABERRATION”* *means “forbidden”*. Liturgical Aberration means signs and actions that are forbidden within the course of the Liturgy. The following are some of the Aberration within and outside the Liturgy;
1. Praying of individual Rosary or any form of prayer inside the Church while Mass is on.
2. Praying in front of the Statue of our Mother Mary while the blessed Sacrament is exposed on the alter for Adoration is forbidden.
3. Mixing unblessed water with Holy water is forbidden or a Blessed salt with unblessed water is forbidden.
4. It is forbidden to make use of the Sanctuary for any purpose outside the Liturgical activities like Mass, Adoration, Benediction.
5. using unblessed objects such as Rosary, Scapular, Medals to pray or wearing them is forbidden.
6. It is an Aberration to bow before the Blessed Sacrament in the Tabernacle or while it is exposed. For the Tabernacle we Genuflect.
7. To take Sacred objects that have been blessed to another Priest for blessing is forbidden.
8. Chewing of the Holy Communion like biscuit is forbidden.
9. Apart from those functioning during the Liturgy on the Sanctuary, it is forbidden for persons to walk in and out of the Sanctuary.
Except when the Priest called, this sometimes is wrong because every discussion must be done in the Sacristy before Mass.
Registration fee is N10,000
Call John Paul today to register and join
Newsbeatportal school of Poolology
We hope you enjoyed reading the above post. How about helping us share the information to your fans and friends on social media? Meanwhile: you can rely on us daily for the latest and relevant free weekly Pool draws, latest pool bankers for the weekend.
40cbm LPG Tank for sale contact 08066633677
Do you need a classical ORGANIST or an excellent music teacher? CALL Fabian on 08033983034 or email him at email@example.com
Follow us on twitter @newsbeatportal
Engage #SantexTech today to build & install inverters, training on inverters & other electronic designs, projects/kits. Call 08039574535