The word *”ABERRATION”* *means “forbidden”*. When applied to the church, Aberration means signs and actions that are forbidden in the Roman Catholic Church. The following are some of the Aberration within and outside the church
1. Requesting for prayers from the Priest after Mass is not proper.
2. Receiving Holy Communion at mass and going for confession after Mass is forbidden especially if it is mortal sin.
3. Not doing the penance given to us after going for confession is forbidden. Without the Penance, there is no Remission of sin. More so, Penance must not be done in a hurry.
4. It is forbidden to stand four yards close to the Priest while hearing confession of others. A good distance is required.
5. Receiving Holy Communion and start singing without a moment of prayer is forbidden.
6. Washing the face and hands with the Holy water at the entrance of the Church is forbidden.
7. It is forbidden to bury Sacred objects like Rosary, Scapular, and Medals in a piece of land, foundation or in a compound. Instead, Holy oil or water is used and it is not proper to wear them around the waist.
8. Hearing people’s confession in form of counseling is forbidden. Sacramental Confession must be done.
9. Placing a child on top of the Alter during dedication is an Aberration.
We hope you enjoyed reading the above post. How about helping us share the information to your fans and friends on social media? Meanwhile, you can rely on us daily for the latest and relevant free forex trading signals, free forex trading market news, free forex trading technical levels, weekly Pool draws, latest news from Nigeria and the world, educational articles and quality academic information, insurance news and scientific knowledge.
Do you need a classical ORGANIST or an excellent music teacher? CALL Fabian on 08033983034 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on twitter @newsbeatportal
Engage #SantexTech today to build & install inverters, training on inverters & other electronic designs, projects/kits. Call 08039574535
Click to join Talk Nigeria Today, a group where hot, controversial, and breathtaking issues are brainstormed upon.