Every 5 seconds there is a case of cyber crime, and this poses a threat to individuals and most especially organizations. Let’s build immunity, join the biggest holistic cyber security event in West Africa.
The CyberXchange Conference 2016 which will hold at the Landmark Event Centre, Lekki Peninsula, Lagos on the 2nd and 3rd November seeks to identify the key trends and technologies in Cyber Security; emerging from diverse industries such as Finance, Payments, ecommerce, Banking, Telecommunications, Law enforcements, Oil and Gas, Insurance, Digital Media, Energy, and emerging start-up companies.
So, are you an Academia, Professional, Researcher, IT guru, Developers of cyber security in the private and public sector?
Then you do not want to miss this conference that has a carefully selected agenda of interactives, B2B matchmaking, Hackathon, Workshops, Demos, Exhibition Live Hack and other fun filled activities.
These avtivities will avail you the opportunity to;
1. Engage in discussion topics that will help you learn new innovations and skills
2. Explore highly relevant sessions, led by some of the industry’s top experts.
3. Meet prospective business partners from the sea of professional in attendance
4. Earn CPE credit that will give you a good standing in your organization
5. Be inspired by presentations from thought leaders representing a wide range of disciplines within and outside the info security industry.
6. Network productively with representatives from several companies, including sponsors such as Facebook, Interswitch, Co-Creation Hub IBM and more.
Organizations which will be represented at the CyberXchange Conference 2016 includes; IBM, Interswitch, Ernst & Young, UBER, Belverdere, PAGA, Digital Encode, Central Bank of Nigeria, Liberia Telecommunications Authority, Facebook, Co-Creation Hub, DeltaGRiC Consulting, ERPScan, Vmware, ImpervaIncapsula, Rack Centre Limited and Union Bank.
Intending participants should visit www.cyberxchange.com
In cyber security the more systems we secure the more secure we all are and our goal is simple; Security and Safety!
We hope you enjoyed reading the above post. How about helping us share the information to your fans and friends on social media? Meanwhile, you can rely on us daily for the latest and relevant free forex trading signals, free forex trading market news, free forex trading technical levels, weekly Pool draws, latest news from Nigeria and the world, educational articles and quality academic information, insurance news and scientific knowledge.
Do you need a classical ORGANIST or an excellent music teacher? CALL Fabian on 08033983034 or email him at email@example.com
Follow us on twitter @newsbeatportal
Engage #SantexTech today to build & install inverters, training on inverters & other electronic designs, projects/kits. Call 08039574535
Click to join Talk Nigeria Today, a group where hot, controversial, and breathtaking issues are brainstormed upon.