Registration fee is N10,000.
Call John Paul today to register.
Join Newsbeatportal school of Poolology.
Cyberspace Limited is a specialist executive search firm for senior financial technology professionals in Asia. We focus on VP – MD level finance technology roles in Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan. Our business is based on 12+ years of forging close personal relationships with our clients and candidates. Our reputation for discretion and efficiency is one of our core assets and our clients trust us to identify and deliver world class technology professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: ICT/IT Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
- Provide high-quality technical support, advice and guidance to the staff and students at the College.
- Ensure that all College systems documentation is maintained and updated as required
- Identify, implement and document workarounds for desktop related problems within the knowledge Base.
- Image, deploy and maintain PCs, Laptops, Tablets, iPods, VDIs and other peripheral equipment such as scanners, printers, interactive whiteboards and projectors, ensuring that this hardware is regularly tested and ready for use when required.
- Install & test new software and updates / upgrades, ensuring compliance with software licensing regulations
- Awareness of the network infrastructure (cabling, patch panels, routers, switches) and associated documentation at the College.
- Ensure all incidents and service requests are logged, investigated and resolved (or escalated where appropriate).
- Provide regular feedback on the status of incidents or service request.
- Partner with the relevant teams to support the on-site infrastructure elements such as physical & virtual servers and networking devices, thus ensuring the availability and security of the network, data and applications.
- To create and maintain user login and e-mail accounts, ensuring that new staff and students receive credentials in a timely fashion.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Should be flexible and adaptive with the ability to handle pressure.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role within an institution.
- Microsoft Windows and related desktop products including Office 2010-2013, Citrix, Virtual Desktops, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Anti-Virus, Internet Access and security solutions.
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012 Active Directory and security.
We hope you enjoyed reading the above post. How about helping us share the information to your fans and friends on social media? Meanwhile: you can rely on us daily for the latest and relevant free weekly Pool draws, latest pool bankers for the weekend.
40cbm LPG Tank for sale contact 08066633677
Do you need a classical ORGANIST or an excellent music teacher? CALL Fabian on 08033983034 or email him at email@example.com
Follow us on twitter @newsbeatportal
Engage #SantexTech today to build & install inverters, training on inverters & other electronic designs, projects/kits. Call 08039574535