Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Learning & Development Lead
Job Location: Lagos
Reporting To: Head Talent & Development
- Develop the company’s training budget to ensure that the best quality of training and development is provided within the established budget for all IE employees.
- Conduct timely and economic assessment of training and development needs
- Ensure timely and economic preparation and / procurement of delivery of training courses and schedules. Additionally nominate employees for external training programs
- Create, update & modify training policies of all classes of employees based on changing business scenario, feedbacks from training participants, etc.
- Coordinate with the Performance Management unit to acquire data on the training needs of the all employees, and accordingly assist the Head Talent Development in designing training programs, training schedule, etc.
- Ensure economic availability of a competent and well-motivated staff
- Maintain close communication with Heads and staff to discuss training needs and to ensure that they are fully aware of training opportunities available.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the Head of Department.
- Conduct surveys to measure the training effectiveness, satisfaction of training participants with the training content, means of training delivery, etc.
- Keep all employees informed of internal and external training and development opportunities.
- Maintain an awareness of developments in the training and development field to ensure that the company continues to take advantage of best practice.
- Co-ordinate with external participants like training institutes for design, development and delivery of training initiatives
- Oversee the maintenance of all necessary training and development records
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- First degree (B.Sc or H.N.D) Social Sciences or any relevant field.
- Minimum 8-10 years field experience in Human Resources management.
- Professional Membership from a reputable HR Institute would be an added advantage
- Curriculum Planning & Design
- L&D Management
- Job Analysis and Design
- Competency Management
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
Deadline 13th October, 2017.
We hope you enjoyed reading the above post. How about helping us share the information to your fans and friends on social media? Meanwhile, you can rely on us daily for the latest and relevant free forex trading signals, free forex trading market news, free forex trading technical levels, weekly Pool draws, latest news from Nigeria and the world, educational articles and quality academic information, insurance news and scientific knowledge.
Do you need a classical ORGANIST or an excellent music teacher? CALL Fabian on 08033983034 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on twitter @newsbeatportal
Engage #SantexTech today to build & install inverters, training on inverters & other electronic designs, projects/kits. Call 08039574535
Click to join Talk Nigeria Today, a group where hot, controversial, and breathtaking issues are brainstormed upon.