The information pertaining to Weekly Forex Trading Outlook of the major currency pairs posted below are from DAILY PRICE ACTION
EUR/USD: The EURUSD is flirting with a major support level at 1.0460.
Traders may wait for a definitive break of support near 1.0460 before considering a good price action entry position to SELL this currency pair.
GBP/USD: The GBP/USD is been range-bound since closing above the 1.2326 handle on November 3rd.
Traders should look to sell after a retest of 1.2790 or after a daily close below 1.2326.
1. Forex trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors.
2. Please do not trade with borrowed money or money you cannot afford to lose.
3. Any opinions, news, research, analysis, prices, or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice.
4. We will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on such information.
5. Please remember that the past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
We hope you enjoyed reading the above post. How about helping us share the information to your fans and friends on social media? Meanwhile, you can rely on us daily for the latest and relevant free forex trading signals, free forex trading market news, free forex trading technical levels, weekly Pool draws, latest news from Nigeria and the world, educational articles and quality academic information, insurance news and scientific knowledge.
Do you need a classical ORGANIST or an excellent music teacher? CALL Fabian on 08033983034 or email him at email@example.com
Follow us on twitter @newsbeatportal
Engage #SantexTech today to build & install inverters, training on inverters & other electronic designs, projects/kits. Call 08039574535
Click to join Talk Nigeria Today, a group where hot, controversial, and breathtaking issues are brainstormed upon.