The Chief Executive Officer of Racksterli Investment Platform Scheme, Mr Michael Chidiebere, on Friday April 2, 2021 addressed all investors in a live broadcast from his Official Instagram Page.
The CEO gave an elaborate explanation on the ongoing refunding process of Invested Capital back to Investors.
Speaking in his broadcast, he explained that the refunding process might be slow because 90% of Invested Capital was put into real estate.
He updated all investors on the challenges of liquidating the assets owned by Racksterli. The houses and lands the company invested into cannot be sold just immediately and even when they are sold, it might be at a lower rate or same rate it was bought just to continue payments
Read the summary below
Brief SUMMARY of 9PM LIVE VIDEO By the CEO of Racksterli
– Once again racksterli is sorry for the inconveniences caused in anyway
– They ignored the refund policy which is written on the site
– Reasons why payment are being rolled out in bit is the fact the bulk payment system only works for payment of capital+ROI
– Refunds of capital still ongoing although not effective
– A new website would be Launched on Monday which wouldn’t have any disturbance in the current refund of capital
– No one would be left out during this refund process although it would take time to clear all backlogs as liquidation of their other Investments is being worked on
– Sorry for the inconveniences once again
– Racksterli cares💜🤍✨