- The NZD/USD pair is still trading around the spot of 0.6850-0.6900. Today, the level of 0.6944 represents the double top.
- The pair has already formed minor resistance at 0.6895 and the strong resistance is seen at the level of 0.6944 because it represents the weekly resistance 1.
- So, major resistance is seen at 0.6944, while immediate support is found at 0.6831. If the pair hits below the price of 0.6831, the NZD/USD pair may resume its movement to 0.6816 to test the daily support 2.
- The NZD/USD pair to move between the levels of 0.6940 and 0.6816. The RSI is still calling for a strong bearish market. The current price is also below the moving average 100. As a result, sell below the price of 0.6940 with targets at 0.6831 and 0.6816.
- However, stop loss should always be taken into account; accordingly, it will be useful to set the stop loss above the last bullish wave at the level of 0.6960 (major resistance is seen at the price of 0.6944).
We hope you enjoyed reading the above post. How about helping us share the information to your fans and friends on social media? Meanwhile, you can rely on us daily for the latest and relevant free forex trading signals, free forex trading market news, free forex trading technical levels, weekly Pool draws, latest news from Nigeria and the world, educational articles and quality academic information, insurance news and scientific knowledge.
Do you need a classical ORGANIST or an excellent music teacher? CALL Fabian on 08033983034 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on twitter @newsbeatportal
Engage #SantexTech today to build & install inverters, training on inverters & other electronic designs, projects/kits. Call 08039574535
Click to join Talk Nigeria Today, a group where hot, controversial, and breathtaking issues are brainstormed upon.