- Pivot point : 0.7029.
- The NZD/USD pair bullish trend from the support levels of 0.6950 and 0.6985. Currently, the price is in a bullish channel.
- This is confirmed by the RSI indicator signaling that we are still in a bullish trending market. As the price is still above the moving average (100), immediate support is seen at 0.6950 (major support), which coincides with a golden ratio (61.8% of Fibonacci).
- Consequently, the first support is set at the level of 0.6985. So, the market is likely to show signs of a bullish trend around the spot of 0.6985. In other words, buy orders are recommended above the first support (0.6985) with the first target at the level of 0.7065.
- Furthermore, if the trend is able to breakout through the first resistance level of 0.7065.
- We should see the pair climbing towards the bext target (0.7090) to test it. It would also be wise to consider where to place a stop loss; this should be set below the second support of 0.6953.
We hope you enjoyed reading the above post. How about helping us share the information to your fans and friends on social media? Meanwhile, you can rely on us daily for the latest and relevant free forex trading signals, free forex trading market news, free forex trading technical levels, weekly Pool draws, latest news from Nigeria and the world, educational articles and quality academic information, insurance news and scientific knowledge.
Do you need a classical ORGANIST or an excellent music teacher? CALL Fabian on 08033983034 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on twitter @newsbeatportal
Engage #SantexTech today to build & install inverters, training on inverters & other electronic designs, projects/kits. Call 08039574535
Click to join Talk Nigeria Today, a group where hot, controversial, and breathtaking issues are brainstormed upon.