1. The poorest group of people in the world are Salary earners, next to beggars.
2. Salary earners live in a vicious cycle of poverty managed on 30 days.
3. Salary earners wait continuously every month to receive their earnings and any slight delay brings about heartbreaking anxiety, pressure and disappointment.
4. Salary Is a short term solution to a life time problem. Salary alone cannot solve your money problems.
5. Salary is the MEDICINE for managing POVERTY, not the CURE.
6. The difference between those beggars on the street and salary earners is one month’s salary
7. Truncate the flow of salary earners for one month and you realize that majority of them belong to the lower class
8. Salary is the value someone has put on your effort, How much do you value yourself?
9. Most salary earners end up poor in the long and short term.
10. Being a salary earner is a mentality, break it!
We hope you enjoyed reading the above post. How about helping us share the information to your fans and friends on social media? Meanwhile, you can rely on us daily for the latest and relevant free forex trading signals, free forex trading market news, free forex trading technical levels, weekly Pool draws, latest news from Nigeria and the world, educational articles and quality academic information, insurance news and scientific knowledge.
Do you need a classical ORGANIST or an excellent music teacher? CALL Fabian on 08033983034 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on twitter @newsbeatportal
Engage #SantexTech today to build & install inverters, training on inverters & other electronic designs, projects/kits. Call 08039574535
Click to join Talk Nigeria Today, a group where hot, controversial, and breathtaking issues are brainstormed upon.