Registration fee is N10,000.
Call John Paul today to register.
Join Newsbeatportal school of Poolology.
Kranite Nigeria Limited commits itself to becoming an international company and a major Supplier and Designer Architectural Hardwares in Nigeria. The company is best sourced for wide range of activities related to Stainless Steel Railings; Aluminum Railings; Burglary Proof; Stone Coated Roof; Office Partitions; Shower Cubicles; Furniture & Fittings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Warehouse Coordinator
Job Location: Lagos
- Supervises and helps with stocking, storing, labeling, casing, packing, and distributing all materials and supplies.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Coordinate movement of from the storage areas in the ware house to the point of sale.
- Monitor and assist loading and unloading of merchandise.
- Prepare products for shipping purposes.
- Recommends and enforces warehouse safety requirements.
- Maintains confidentiality of the information processed.
- Performs some training, and planning and assigning of work, and helps warehouse manager with performance evaluations of warehouse personnel.
- Document all actions by handling logs and records and managing information on forms.
- Conduct physical inventories to determine losses and identify stocks for shipment.
- Purchase equipment and supplies to facilitate storage area functions.
- Compile work orders and ensure appropriate compliance.
- Prepare special orders for products not in stock.
- Evaluate materials performances to ensure durability and economy.
- Direct the work of warehouse personnel and oversee all associated activities.
- Manage documentation associated with shipping processes.
- Manage product inventory and adjust any entries that may need to be regulated.
- Evaluate staff performance and manage employee appraisals.
- Assume warehouse operations responsibility in the absence of the manager.
- Assist in developing policies and procedures to direct the operations of the warehouse.
- Investigate and report warehouse operational discrepancies.
- Retrieve outgoing freight on shipping docks and ensure warehouse maintenance.
- Keep track of the company’s vehicle fleet and ensure that regular maintenance is carried out.
- Take company vehicles to perform deliveries in the event of work overload.
- Oversee safe operation and maintenance of forklifts and other equipment.
- Oversees the physical receipt, checking, and storage of delivered materials in the warehouse.
- Prepares clear and concise reports, including inventory documents, annual report audits, etc. Knows how to operate and maintain warehouse equipment.
- Performs inventory of warehouse materials.
- Maintains policies for proper receipt, storage, and distribution of materials.
- Aids warehouse manager in preparing warehouse stock requests for orders, bid tabulations, stocking reports, annual contract agreements, and pre-quotation bid summaries by the department, and purchase orders.
- Bachelor’s Degree, OND, HND in relevant fields
- Must have working knowledge of the proper operation of warehouse equipment.
- Two to three years of experience in warehouse operations or an equivalent combination of training and experience necessary.
- Must have knowledge of inventory control methods and procedures, and the ability to apply such knowledge to practical situations.
- Additional training in purchasing and supervisory/managerial techniques needed.
- Knowledge of safety and security measures, and the ability to apply them in a warehouse situation vital.
- Ability to organize and control inventoried items, both physically and by computer needed
Deadline 30th October, 2017.
We hope you enjoyed reading the above post. How about helping us share the information to your fans and friends on social media? Meanwhile: you can rely on us daily for the latest and relevant free weekly Pool draws, latest pool bankers for the weekend.
40cbm LPG Tank for sale contact 08066633677
Do you need a classical ORGANIST or an excellent music teacher? CALL Fabian on 08033983034 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on twitter @newsbeatportal
Engage #SantexTech today to build & install inverters, training on inverters & other electronic designs, projects/kits. Call 08039574535